+49 341 223 292 36

UK-based companies have to notify the UK authorities (UK-HSE) whether they wish to continue to import their substances, mixtures and/or articles to the UK. They had to notify their intentions – “Downstream User Import Notification“ (DUIN) – until 27 October 2021 via the HSE portal.

Companies based in the EU/EEA need to sign up an UK-based company as an “Only Representative” (OR) to be able to fulfil their obligations according to the UK HSE regulations.

OR services and DUI Notification in UK

  • Takeover of OR function
  • Consultation on obligations according to UK HSE regulations e.g., classification & labelling
  • Preparation of UK-REACH dossiers

Comments are closed.